Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2011

My hobbies

My hobbies are very extensive. I like swimming. I have gone swimming for eight years. I met some friends during this activity. My other hobbies are volleyball, badminton, cycling, in-line skating, photography and climbing. I like playing badminton with my younger sister, because I am always better. I like climbing because in the Czech republic there is very nice nature. I also like riding a bike. I rode a bike to school last month (it is about 20 kilometres). I like it very much.
Jitka Škrabáková, PL2
My hobbies are sports, tourism, photography, reading books, climbing and listening to music. I like listening to Ewa Farná. She is my favourite singer. I go to her concerts. It is really fantastic. I like swimming very much. I often meet my friends. I read books very often. It is my favourite hobby. I go in the mountains and climb there, I go there every holidays. Me and my family go to Slovakia. It is fantastic.
Felicita Hoppová, PL2

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen