Dienstag, 20. September 2011

Music in my life

For me there is only one thing to do when I've got a lot of homework, bad marks or too many activities. I listen to music. Last year I started to prefer harder music like hard rock and metal.  This is because I am playing the drums and metal music has the best drum solos. In a lot of songs we can hear impossible drum compilations and many styles of drumming.
The main bands that I am listening to are As I Lay Dying, Slipknot, and System of a Down.  I also used to listen to Linkin Park, but they have changed their style of playing and now I don't like it very much.
I also changed my look to fit my interest in this sort of music because sometimes I go to metal-bars and there everyone wears black leather. It's not only because of the people, but also because I like this look.
In the Czech Republic there are a lot of metal concerts and festivals. One of them was Sound of Darkness in Prague, and the ticket cost about 800 crowns.
I also like summer festivals like Masters of Rock and Colours of Ostrava. Czechs don't have many metal bands, so I listen to bands from other countries, mostly from Finland and America.
Many young people don't like metal, because they think that it is just screaming and nothing else. I think these people only hear the screaming, and do listen to the other elements of the music which are really beautiful.
I hope that more people will understand my delight and they will stop sending me away for my love of metal music.
Vojta Burel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen